|Competition Terms and Conditions|
Terms and Conditions Apply:
Updated January 2016
1. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Competitions offered on these newsletters are open to Kwazulu Natal, South African residence only.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or discounts.
4. The deadline for the competitions is final and no late entries will be accommodated.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over to enter our competitions, proof will be requested when the prize is awarded.
6. We may cancel a competition without notice.
7. Family Diary shall not be liable in any way for loss, injury or costs arising as a result of you participating in our competitions and using or consuming the prizes.
8. Prizes will need to be collected from Family Diary premises which are central Durban unless otherwise specified.
9. By entering the competition Family Diary may use your email address for future competitions and marketing, however you will always have the option to opt out at any time and we will honour your request and be removed from our database.
10. Prizes must be collected within 30 days and the respective sponsors Terms and Conditions will apply.
11. Family Diary will not be held responsible for the sponsor's Terms and Conditions, any product / service or prize problems / concerns need to be taken up directly with the sponsor.